If you do not feel comfortable coming in person, we are happy to offer virtual consultations. Please call our office and we will help you.
June 11, 2022
To our Valued Patients,
As dentists and health professionals, we have always placed the trust and well-being of our patients and staff as paramount to all other concerns. During these trying times of the COVID-19 and the various variants, we continue to take many steps to ensure that we protect your health and that of our employees. Therefore, it is vital that we maintain clear and open communication which allows us to continue to practice the highest standards of care and safety that we all expect and deserve. We will continue to screen all our patients upon arrival to our offices and these measures include answering some basic questions that relate to symptoms of viruses, as well as if you have been exposed to someone who currently has COVID- 19 or one of the variants. You will receive this screening upon confirming your appointment or when arriving at the office. Drs. Filler, Dr. Hallinan, and our staff feel that it is a priority to enact these measures to ensure the safety of our patients and dental staff.
These enhanced measures include the following steps:
- Screening our staff daily for fever, symptoms or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Requiring all staff members to wear a mask. Additional eyewear, N95 masks and optional face shields (for specific treatment) will be worn by clinical staff.Not allowing staff members who are sick to come to work.
- Until further notice, all patients will be asked to wear masks upon entering our office and using the sanitizing station to disinfect their hands. We are making this optional and not a requirement as it is no longer mandated. We feel this is a good policy though and it might change if COVID infections begin to increase. You may request a PPE bag that included a new mask and personal pen for your use.
- The addition of an advanced air purification system and window screens to improve open air ventilation throughout the office.
- Recently updated sterilization and laboratory facilities that have all the latest enhancements in sterilization procedures.
- Updated physical modifications of our modern facilities, including areas with new antibacterial flooring and individual filtration systems in each operatory.
- Consistent sanitizing of all contact surfaces throughout the day.
- Utilizing Teledentistry services when applicable to minimize unnecessary physical interaction.
- Offering free shipping for dental supplies if you cannot come into the office.
Should you have additional concerns or questions regarding our protocols, please reach out to us directly. Thank-you for your continued support and best wishes for everyone’s health.
Thank-you for your continued support and best wishes for everyone’s health.
Anne B. Filler, DMD, MAGD,
Christopher J. Filler, DMD, FAGD,
Amanda D. Hallinan, DMD
Windham Family Dental
Filler Family Dentistry
WHY FILLER FAMILY?
What Our Patients Have to Say…
“What an amazing team! Friendly staff, smart knowledgeable. I felt like i was at home, I wasn’t treated as a number. I will be staying with this team a long time.”
“This place is always wonderful every visit, nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, and informative of anything you want to know about your teeth.”
“I have had a lot of work done over the past few years at Filler Family Dentistry including cleanings and crowns. Dr. Ann Filler, her dental hygienists, and professional staff all do excellent work and greet you with warmth. I highly recommend them.”
“I have a slight anxiety, especially when it comes to Dentist. Dr. Filler and the crew made everything relaxing. The feeling of comfort and reassurance that you are in good hands, is nothing short of Amazing. They are truly a Dentistry that sets the bar of excellence.”
“Love the team here! Kati always makes me feel like I’m visiting a friend instead of having my teeth cleaned. And Dr. Filler is very intelligent, shes great at explaining things to me. I know I am getting the best care here. I reccomend them to everyone!”
“Dr Filler has done a great job updating the interior of her Exeter, NH office. I always have a wonderful experience at Filler Family Dentistry. The dentists, dental hygienists and office staff have a natural engaging way that makes you feel at home. My husband, son and I are all patients and highly recommend Filler Family Dentistry.”
“Excellent dental practice, professional, competent, and caring providers. Highly recommended!”
“Just had the best dental experience at my new dentist! I highly recommend this dentist!”
“Super clean practice space, with consistently timely and well-explained interventions. Thankful and do recommend!”